Call Scheduling Agent
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Glasgow City Centre
Contract: Full time On-going
The Call scheduling agent role is based within Glasgow. The role is to administer engineer callouts ensuring work that is logged on the 'Evolve` system is despatched to the appropriate field engineers within service level agreement times. On a daily basis you will be dealing with internal customer queries and manging Field Engineers work loads of ATM call outs through Britain and Northern Ireland in a professional manner.
This is a reactive role that requires someone with the ability to keep calm under pressure and the ability to multi task.
We service a multitude of client's arena across all industries. For example, we have major contracts with RBS, Lloyds, Tesco's and many more. A professional outlook is needed and the ability to discuss situations with internal and external customers a must.
Dayshift positions will cover between 05:40 - 14:00 / 16:00 on a Monday - Sunday basis
Backshift positions will cover between 11:40 - 20:00 / 22:00 on a Monday - Sunday basis
We are looking for a Resource Scheduler who will meet the following criteria;
- Ability to work well under pressure and respond to challenges.
- Good teamwork skills essential.
- Remote team management experience would be beneficial.
- Performance will be measured against service level improvement and productivity targets.
- Excellent office management skills
- Good telephone manner and excellent customer service skills
- Able to influence and work with a remote team
- High numeracy and good literacy
- Able to confidently use a windows based PC system including Microsoft Office
- Flexible and open minded in approach
- Willing to accept rules and stick to them, but continuously seeking improvement within own sphere of authority.
- Able to identify causes of problems relating to administration and general ideas to solve them.
- Able to manage time effectively.
- Must have an enquiring attitude.
Interested and want to find out more, please contact our recruitment team on 0191 2112390 for further information or apply today.