An international Blue-Chip company is seeking an administrator to join their Compliance department. An administration background is not essential, but would be advantageous.
- One of your main duties will be to apply and obtain references for candidates so they are fully compliant before starting work.
- Checking reference reports, therefore excellent attention to detail is required and you will need to be highly organised.
- Liaising with colleagues within the department to ensure information is kept up to date and logging information on an Excel spreadsheet.
- Carrying out administrative duties as required by your Line Manager, such as updating trackers and reports.
- Ability to work towards targets and manage your day effectively.