Digital Change Manager (FMCG)
5 days left
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our client - a leading Global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum are currently looking for a Digital Change Manager based between their prestigious facilities in Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey and Blackfriars, London (as well as the opportunity for some home-based working). This is a full-time temporary role for a period of 6 months, working 36.25 hours per week. This role is paying between £450-500 per day (Ltd only). Some international travel may be required.
Working directly with the Digital Change Lead, this role will lead and manage a range of Change Management activities across the Digital Finance agenda to ensure we successfully help colleagues understand and embrace Digital Finance, support Leadership and Talent with the Digital capability uplift required and overall stimulate new ways of working and interacting.
The objectives of Digital Finance will be realised around three pillars of delivery to ultimately unlock value in the connected world:
- Unlocking Value via Efficiency - End to End Operations & Controls
- Unlocking Value via Growth - Performance & Insights
- Unlocking Value via People - Talent & Change Management
The specific tasks associated with the role are summarised below:
- Work closely with our Learning colleagues to drive Change Management activities ensuring the new Learning and Development environment is designed and launched in a way that fully meets the needs of Digital Finance. This will include communications, engaging SMEs on specific skills and supporting the Learning team with the design and implementation of any new Learning resources.
- Manage the Change activities to develop the overall Finance Skills and Capabilities profile - identifying the skills we have now, looking at skill priority areas for the future and developing plans to address gaps. This will require close liaison across HR, Finance Leadership and the Digital Finance Programme Team.
- Play a leading role to ensure that Change Management activities are in place to properly 'land' the required guidelines and tools and 'package' them together effectively (e.g. Career Planning, Learning & Development Planning, recording progress against skills development etc).
- Together with HR and the Programme Team, manage the Change activities to support the wider Talent and Leadership agenda - driving a strong Digital lens across talent processes, bringing in external talent as required, assessing what Digital Leadership development is appropriate for Finance and working with HR to develop and roll out initiatives.
- Co-lead with HR and Resourcing to develop new and innovative mechanisms for the organisation to access resources flexibly via Digital talent platforms.
- Working with Learning, ensure overall Management Information re. our Learning profile is being actively used in context of driving the Digital Finance capability uplift required.
- Linked to this, ensure communications and engagement activities are in place to inspire, encourage and help colleagues to take action - this will include continually seeking feedback and ideas across the Finance community.
- Work with stakeholders as required to ensure stakeholders are actively engaged.
- Identify key Transformation Change and Implementation risks and opportunities for early realisation of benefits - opportunities to do things differently.
- Develop required plans and presentations to drive key work activities.
- Provide reports and updates to support areas of work.
- Co-lead the development and execution of wider communication activities as required.
- Ultimately, the role will support the overall change programme, to successfully define, deliver and embed the changes across the Digital Finance Programme, helping Finance achieve its strategic goals.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A solid background of change management and passion for organisational development from a FMCG background.
- PROSCI certification would be an advantage but is not essential
- Creativity to 'reach' a range of audiences using different media (particularly video)- we need to keep the change alive and active and ensure people stay curious and actively participate
- Experience of successfully developing and rolling out new Skills and Capabilities, ideally with a Digital context
- Strong collaborator who can effectively work across many teams
- Demonstrated ability to be a thought leader and an agent of constructive disruption
- Strong networking skills and emotional intelligence for building and motivating our Global Digital Finance community
- Good project management skills and an ability to hold others accountable for delivery
- A high-level of self-motivation, natural curiosity, and a pioneering spirit - we are going to have to keep learning, keep re-inventing, and stay agile
- Good analytical skills and the ability to see the bigger picture
Apply for Digital Change Manager (FMCG)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly