Deputy Property and Facilities Manager
We are currently seeking a Deputy Property & Facilities Manager in Peterborough to work on a 12 month contract, full time basis at £30k per annum along with company car or hire car, please see below for more information;
Act as a point of contact to manage maintenance and projects associated with Elliott properties. Works to have a principle focus on fabric and building services as well as limited delivery of cleaning / hygiene and security services. Ensuring that works are delivered on time to budget and comply with all statutory legislation. To provide co-ordination and management of works at Elliott properties including compliance, planned and reactive maintenance tasks and projects. To include demobilisation tasks, management of dilapidations works for any sites to be exited and proposed investment works into the hub property infrastructure. This role provides for internal customer support, scheme scoping and specification, project direction and coordination of execution or works. The successful candidate will be responsible for commercial performance, delivery, sub contract management and customer satisfaction with the support of the Property & Estates Manager.
Reporting to Property & Estates Manager Contractors & Suppliers Site Operations and Production Managers Central Project Team Administrator Support [Reports to Finance] Other Head Office Technical Functions Procurement
- Provide point of contact with the site management teams and suppliers; build effective and constructive relationships with key stakeholders.
- Plan all aspects of scoping work identified and arranging quotes.
- Coordinate approval of works centrally or site level.
- Ensuring quality of work achieved by site suppliers is of a very high standard and delivered on time / budget.
- Strict control and adherence for all Health and Safety policies including reviewing contractor RAMS, with consideration to site restrictions.
- Manage subcontractors / suppliers raise requisitions and coordinate the works ensuring that works are completed on time and to budget.
- Programme the works, providing the business with regular structured updates
- To make sure that the Elliott corporate image is kept positive, professional, safe and never brought into disrepute.
Key factors for success (short-term, mid-term and long-term)
- To create a positive working relationship with all key stakeholders.
- Improve co-ordination of compliance and maintenance standards.
- Ensure that all allocated projects are completed safely and on time to a good standard and within budget.
- Ensuring that the Customer experience is excellent and reflected within their NPS score.
Job experience & skills requirements
- Must hold a current and in date UK driving license.
- The ability to understand and give clear instruction to a team.
- The ability to plan your workload to meet targets.
- The capability to manage multiple tasks / projects at the same time at different locations.
- Must have the ability to work effectively under pressure and be able to react to changing priorities.
- Experience in either Facilities Management, Building Surveying or Multi-Project Management.
- Preferable performed this role with at least 3 years' experience client side or as a FM contractor preferably in a multisite environment.
- Experience of contract management of small supplier led teams.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office applications. Skills / Qualifications
- Preferable qualified to degree level, minimum HND.
- Supervisory skills
- Ability to work as an individual or in a team
- A natural self-starter who motivates self and others
- Preferably IOSH qualified The role will require the successful applicant working away from home and will involve travelling daily to sites and some overnight stays on occasions. Company Car provided
Fore more information please feel free to drop me an email to Sophie.Howley @ Manpower .co .uk or alternatively call on 01895 204 948