Engagement and Delivery Coordinator
MAIN PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF THE JOB
Reporting to the CST Manager, the role is responsible for ensuring all candidates following referral to ensure they understand and benefit from the support and maximise the options available to them. The role covers sending Outreach emails, follow up calls, organising the helpdesk, webinars, workshops, 1:1 sessions, resourcing associates, booking venues and monitoring progress and outcomes.
- Ensure all candidates are engaged using the Outreach email process for all clients (except those Identifies as needing alternative engagement)
- Clearly communicates the agreed support elements to candidates outlining next steps and expectations
- Carries out follow-up calls where email information is missing
- Ensures high levels of accuracy in the engagement process ensuring all candidates are contacted and engaged within the agreed timeframes and offered the correct elements of support
- Accurately records information onto RT.net ensuring next steps or follow-up actions are trackable
- Actions readiness to bill following first activity
- Maintains ongoing contact with candidates to ensure they are maximising their support and attending the various events etc.
- Schedules and co-ordinates candidate activity confirming timings, venues and pre work requirements
Organises and resources all 1:1's workshops/seminars in the London Office, flexible locations (Regus) and at client locations.
Organises and resource the JSHD, ensuring there is continuous cover and consultant utilisation is high
- Maintains connection with candidates to ensure progress towards their goal
- Responds quickly and effectively to candidate queries, referring candidates to the JSHD for Immediate coaching or assistance with Right everywhere
- Ensures high levels of accuracy in the delivery process ensuring all candidates are contacted regularly and there progress is closely tracked to deliverables to ensure no over delivery.
- Accurately records Information onto RT.net ensuring next steps or follow-up actions are trackable
- Actions billable activity where SLA's/clients specifics involve billing on a phased or modular process
- Works closely with colleagues in the CST to ensure consistency of workflow and provides absence/holiday cover as required
- Liaises with CST, HoCDs, Project Managers, BDCs and other colleagues to ensure the Delivery process is effective and adheres to specific SLA's
- Produces accurate weekly reports on delivery activity
- Attend CST meetings as required CST Manager
- Complies with reporting systems and core processes for the maintenance and storage of information on Right Management's systems
- Adheres to quality processes to achieve consistency and the sharing of best practice
- Shares ideas and best practice with colleagues, identifies and communicates opportunities to optimise efficiency and improve the candidate experience.
Must have experience with Microsoft packages as well as working in a team environment. This role is a highly empathetic role, focusing on the coordination between teams and candidates. This is a starting role of 3 months but can be extended. If you think this role is right for you, please apply.