Manpower is currently recruiting for an Entertainment Coordinator to join our client based in Surrey. The hours for this role are 11:00am to 23:00pm, working a 3 on 3 off rota pattern.
- Supervise children in estate play areas, mainly but not limited to the marquee and inflatables area, and safeguard the children against potential hazards and dangers
- Plan creative learning activities (for various aged children) to keep them occupied and stimulated
- Organise entertainment and create events for children on site, such as treasure hunts, performing arts etc
- Keep play area, and any art and craft materials clean and tidy after use and at the end of each day
- Report any spills or housekeeping issues to relevant department
- Report any incidents concerning guests or staff to the PA immediately
- Notify the PA and follow the correct ordering procedures should the client require any items
- Check safety of inflatables area at the start of every shift daily, ensure all stakes are secured and report if required
- Liaise with arcade and inflatables company if any issues arise and arrange call out if required. Inform security of any visits to site
- Assist with planning of the marquee for each season, walls, furnishings, decor,
- games and activities
- Make popcorn as requested, and ensure machines are cleaned properly after use
- Check constantly for any hazards to children, report and make safe
- Apply first aid and take appropriate action in case of accidents or emergencies
- To be able to provide care and ensure safety of children whilst on duty with respect to the Safeguarding Vulnerable Groups Act 2006.
- Qualified or studying towards education or early childhood qualification - desirable
- Previous experience working with children in a similar role
- Current First Aid qualification
- Recent enhanced DBS check
- Own transport and drivers licence
- Flexible and adaptable attitude
- Able to work unsupervised
This is a summer role starting ASAP, so if you are interested in this role, please contact Harriet on 01189 553284 or apply today!