Warehouse Operative - Dispatch
Manpower are pleased to be recruiting for a Warehouse Operative - Dispatch on behalf of our client based in Luton. Our client is looking for a candidate to fill the vacancy starting with immediate effect! This is initially a temporary role leading to permanent employment!
Job Title: Warehouse Operative - Dispatch - Immediate start!
Salary: £18,000 per annum depending on experience.
Hours of work: Hours of work will be Monday to Friday. 9:30 - 18:00 with one hour for lunch.
Our Client is looking for a Warehouse Operative who is hardworking, ambitious and flexible. They provide an ideal environment for those with the right drive and attitude to excel ad fulfil their potential.
The ideal candidate is someone with the potential and the desire to progress to a Team Leader/ Problem Solver and to assist and cover for their Supervisor.
About the role:
- Pick orders quickly and accurately
- Pack and Dispatch picked orders using the warehouse computer system
- Report any product discrepancies to the Supervisor so that investigations can be carried out before shipping the goods i.e. missing or damaged stock
- Process and verify orders for Customer Collections and maintain a professional attitude while assisting customers
- Standing or walking up to 8 hours a day
- Lifting and moving products up to 20kg, in some instances at a height of approx. 2 metres
- Manual dexterity in both hands and wrists
- "Can do" attitude and excellent attention to detail
- Basic computer skills are important to be able to be trained to use the warehouse computer system
- Good command of written and spoken English language
- 22 holiday days a year + bank holidays
- Tea and coffee provided in kitchen
- Monthly and annual bonuses
- 40 hour a week contract
- Free on-site parking
- Pension contribution
If that sounds like the role for you then apply now!