Project Administrator (Doc Control)
Our client who are a multi-disciplinary, engineering company dedicated to providing both standalone and turnkey solutions for manufacturing processes across Europe are looking to hire a Project Administrator (Document Controller) for a contract they have in Derby.
The purpose of this role is to assist in ensuring that the company operates in an efficient manner by controlling documentation and providing personnel with administrative support
Responsible for coordinating the distribution of documents within the team and to outside parties. Maintenance of internal filing/retrieval systems.
Performing Project Administration activities, ensuring compliance to the company's standard procedures, and client's requirements.
Duties will include
- Control of master drawings on site
- Acting as a focal point to ensure the project team has all current documents, information and drawings from others in the design team
- General admin assistance to Site Manager (photocopying / filing)
- Logging delivery notes and transmitting together with any supporting delivery notes / certification / installation manuals to Document Control (Head Office) for inclusion in project O&Ms
- Maintaining spread sheets and records of project documents and distributing them to the team
- Day to day distribution, storage and retrieval of documents
- Compiling, printing and binding multi-discipline project reports and other documents
- Manual and electronic issue and filing of emails, and documents, including Health and Safety reports
- Attend meetings and take minutes
- Assist with travel arrangements for the project team
- Answering the telephone and taking messages
- Hosting visitors to site
- Arranging Site Inductions
- Instigating non-conformance reports and change controls as necessary
To be considered for this role you will have worked in a similar role in the past, have extensive knowledge of Document Control and have carried out administration duties within an Engineering Project Office.
You will also have excellent time management skills, attention to detail, be a good communicator and be IT Literate
To take the first step in securing this position apply today...