VNA Driver/ Forklift Truck Operative
Manpower are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of our client for a VNA Driver/ Forklift Truck Operative based in Luton with an immediate start!
Our client is currently experiencing an increase in production and are looking for an experienced VNA (Turret Truck) Driver to join their Stores Department.
Hours: This role is working Monday - Friday 40 hour per week, available start times are 6am or 8am with possibility of overtime.
Salary: Based on experience
You will have experience of working within a high-volume production environment and be available immediately. The company offer a great working environment and look for committed individuals that will want to work on a temporary contract, on an ongoing basis.
The Duties will include:
- Stock movements with VNA (put into racking / retrieving)
- Associated WMS updating and paperwork
- Normal warehouse operating duties
- Picking, Packing
- FLT operations
- Loading / unloading trailers
- Pallet movement in warehouse
- Other standard warehouse duties
Ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience as a FLT driver
- Have Counterbalance/Forklift truck licence
- Be able to work as part of a small but very busy parts team
- Ready to start immediately
- Be flexible with regards to overtime
- Have experience in Picking/Goods in/Goods out
This is potentially a temporary position leading to permanent employment. If this sounds like the role for you then apply now or call 01727 831632