3 days left
For over 50 years, our client has provided mission critical systems to detect, measure and analyse radiation to protect people, property and the environmenThey are a global business, powered by local geographical presence throughout Europe, Asia and the USA.
To co-ordinate the UK marketing activities.
Purpose of the Role
To market products by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns, tracking sales data, maintaining promotional material inventory, planning meetings and trade show and preparing reports.
Oversee and developing marketing campaigns.
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audience and competitors.
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies to increase company sales and revenue.
- Writing and proofreading creative copy, content and articles.
- Website maintenance
- Organising events and product exhibition
- Coordinating internal marketing - manage a central point for marketing materials.
- Managing campaigns on social media.
- Attend networking meetings to build relationships and expand knowledge.
- Analysing data analytics
- Support global marketing team with UK activities.
Qualifications and Experience
Marketing degree or CIM qualified (desirable).
- Minimum 2-years' experience in a similar role.
- Able to demonstrate experience of creating and managing marketing campaigns
- Creative and an ideas thinker
- Highly organised and able to manage a busy workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident communication skills
- Impeccable English writing skills
The package is as follows:
- 22 days holiday increasing with service plus 3 complimentary days for the Christmas shutdown plus public holidays.
- Non-contributory private healthcare scheme (eligible after 6-months)
- Company pension scheme with an employer contribution of 5% and a minimum employee contribution of 3% (eligible after 3-months).
- Company sick pay (eligible after 6-months)
- Death in service and critical illness cover
- Annual merit increase (October - must have minimum 6 months service to be eligible in the year of joining)
Apply for Marketing Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly