Social Media Page Admin Specialist - German
We are currently hiring tech-savvy German speakers to work on-site at one of the world's biggest social media companies in the booming city of Dublin!
The ideal candidate will have past experience in customer service, and tech support would be a huge plus as you will need to be comfortable with troubleshooting and supporting bugs.
What you will be doing
- Technical and troubleshooting support for all geo requests
- Review requests from page administrators needing assistance
- Interacting with clients in a professional manner
- Responding to requests in a timely fashion
- Provide information, troubleshoot bugs and/or issues, update required applications & tools
What you need:
- Fluent German & upper intermediate English
- Customer service experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Troubleshooting or tech support experience
- Experience with working towards targets desired but not essential
What's in it for you?
- Relocation package
- Extensive training
- 3 free meals a day on-site
- Clear progression path within the company
- A vibrant, modern office located in Dublin 3
- 25 days paid holidays per year
- A friendly, multicultural and sociable environment in the office
- Discounts on public transport costs
- Gym/retail discounts
- Pension scheme
What to expect when you hit 'Apply'?
If you feel you fit the criteria above, please apply now and I will get in touch with you via mail or phone within 1-2 days to discuss your experience, the role and the next steps!
Apply for Social Media Page Admin Specialist - German
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly