Currently seeking a highly motivated and organised individual to join a friendly team within the Kitchen.
The establishment have a brilliant reputation in the years they have been open.
Their success is down to the consistency across aspects such as customer service, food quality, locality /own farm supplies, the friendly dedicated team who are happy and of course the postcard harbour side location.
Position: Sous Chef (Permanent/Full time)
Salary: £20-28K depending on experience
Working hours: Maximum 50hrs PW, 2 guaranteed days off, Can do split or straight shifts.
Shift examples: 7:00am-3:00pm / 9.30am-2:00pm / 5:00pm-9:30pm / 3:00pm - Closing
Start date: ASAP
Live in option available.
- 2 years working within a busy, fast paced environment
- Experience as Sous Chef / Second Chef
- Working effectively under pressure
- Communication and organisational skills
- Customer satisfaction
- You will be joining a successful, professional and motivated team who always provide support.
- They will provide constant inspiration and challenges to support your career growth
- They will communicate with you directly and in honest style
- They offer a competitive remuneration package
Natural progression to Head Chef.
If you wish to be considered for this role, please apply today!
Apply for Sous Chef
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly