Currently seeking a highly motivated and organised individual to join a friendly team within the Kitchen.
The establishment have a brilliant reputation in the years they have been open.
Their success is down to the consistency across aspects such as customer service, food quality, locality /own farm supplies, the friendly dedicated team who are happy and of course the postcard harbour side location.
Position: Sous Chef (Permanent/Full time)
Salary: £20-28K depending on experience
Working hours: Maximum 50hrs PW, 2 guaranteed days off, Can do split or straight shifts.
Shift examples: 7:00am-3:00pm / 9.30am-2:00pm / 5:00pm-9:30pm / 3:00pm - Closing
Start date: ASAP
Live in option available.
- 2 years working within a busy, fast paced environment
- Experience as Sous Chef / Second Chef
- Working effectively under pressure
- Communication and organisational skills
- Customer satisfaction
- You will be joining a successful, professional and motivated team who always provide support.
- They will provide constant inspiration and challenges to support your career growth
- They will communicate with you directly and in honest style
- They offer a competitive remuneration package
Natural progression to Head Chef.
If you wish to be considered for this role, please apply today!