Marketing Coordinator - Harwell
Purpose of the Role
To market products by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns, tracking sales data, maintaining promotional material inventory, planning meetings and trade show and preparing reports.
- Oversee and developing marketing campaigns.
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audience and competitors.
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies to increase company sales and revenue.
- Writing and proofreading creative copy, content and articles.
- Website maintenance
- Organising events and product exhibition
- Coordinating internal marketing - manage a central point for marketing materials.
- Managing campaigns on social media.
- Attend networking meetings to build relationships and expand knowledge.
- Analysing data analytics
- Support global marketing team with UK activities.
Qualifications and Experience
- Marketing degree or CIM qualified (desirable).
- Minimum 2-years' experience in a similar role.
- Able to demonstrate experience of creating and managing marketing campaigns
- Creative and an ideas thinker
- Highly organised and able to manage a busy workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident communication skills
- Impeccable English writing skills
- Flexible, hands on and hardworking.
If this is something of intersest apply online today!