Printer Sales Executive - Leith, Edinburgh
PRINTER SALES EXECUTIVE
£35,000 PER ANNUM
OTE OF £45,000 PER ANNUM + COMPANY CAR
MONDAY - FRIDAY - 09:00 AM - 17:00 PM
- My client is Scotland's largest independent supplier of printers, photocopiers, office equipment and document solutions. They partner with the world's leading brands including Ricoh, HP, Konica Minolta, Canon and Fujitsu to bring you the best selection of document output devices.
- They also partner with leading software suppliers including Safecom, Equitrac, eCopy, uniFLOW and Laserfiche to help you set rules around your copy/print output whilst also ensuring your documents remain secure. They have offices in Edinburgh, Glasgow, Dundee, Aberdeen, Inverness and Shetland and are renowned for their exceptional after sales service.
- My client have over 80 engineers covering The Shetlands in the north to Dumfries in the south. Their document solutions are designed to help you save money, secure your documents, reduce your impact on the environment and help you work smarter.
Primary Role - Pre-Sales Support:
- Provide pre-sales support by working closely with our sales teams to understand and define clients key business drivers and requirements
- Propose software solutions which meet those requirements, ensuring they are technically viable and add value to the overall proposal
- Understand and demonstrate solutions products to clients at showroom demonstrations or onsite Proof of Concepts and articulate the business benefits they offer
- Create software quotations which include all license, installation and support costs
- Actively research and understand the marketplace to ensure proposals are competitive, add value and create unique selling points
- Support sales teams throughout the contract lifecycle including at client review meetings and identifying opportunities to up-sell into existing accounts
Secondary Role - Project Management:
- Liaise with clients post sale to develop project documentation including Statement of Work and implementation plans
- Communicate with internal teams including Logistics, IT Service and Client Training teams to ensure effective delivery of projects
Skills & Experience
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills including the ability to confidently present sales proposals
- Experience in an IT/Software Solution consultant role
- The ideal candidate will have experience in a Project Management role and will hold a recognised qualification, preferably Prince2 Practitioner
- Advanced administration skills, in particular using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team with shared objectives and on own initiative
- An advanced understanding of IT/Networking concepts including Microsoft client and server operating systems, Microsoft SQL Server, Active Directory, LDAP, network management (TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, firewalls), and printer management (printer drivers, printer languages, printer installation) a Microsoft Certification would be advantageous
- Previous experience of software solution design
- Excellent time management, particularly the ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in line with business objectives
If this is something you would like to know more about - press apply or alternatively contact me on 01895 205 493 or email me at Jamie.Rogan @ manpower .co .uk
"Printer" "Sales" "Printer Sales" "Xerox" "Nuance" "Laserfiche" "EveryonePrint" "PaperCut" "Ricoh" "Konica Minolta" "HP"