Order Managemenet Associate - SAP Citywest, Dublin
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Order to Invoice Software and Maintenance team based in Dublin is part of Client Global Finance Shared Services (GFSS) and will support the administration and posting of License and Maintenance Software Orders for the whole EMEA & MEE region.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Checking incoming orders (contractual documents, correspondence, approvals)
• Processing Cloud orders in the SAP system in compliance with SOX and internal controls.
• Ensure license entitlement is correctly entered into SAP systems to allow customers to receive correct software, access and license keys as required.
• Be dedicated point of contact for both external and internal customers (Sales/Support/Commercial)
• On order completion; creation of invoices & issuing of credit notes
• Archiving of all related contractual documentation
• Providing post sales support on contractual issues such as license transfers, contract migrations & amendments
• Answering of internal/external customer queries within agreed Service Level Agreements
• Use own initiative to improve processes and drive efficiency in the team
- Good level of basic Finance/Accounting knowledge
- Entry level position, however 1-2 years related experience an advantage.
- Knowledge of SAP FI module is an advantage
- Experience with SAP systems is preferable but not essential
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Quick learner, adaptable and able to use own initiative
• Organization & time management skills are essential with the capacity to multi-task
• Proactive and responsible approach to customer support
• Team player
• Quality driven with excellent attention to detail
• Good command of MS Office (Excel-Word and Outlook)
Benefits: Free Lunch, Free access to Onsite Gym, Free Car Park