Inventory Planner - Lutterworth
Join our client as a permanent Inventory Planner based at Magna Park in Lutterworth, and you'll be the person responsible for the day to day inventory execution activities for a portfolio of products.
The role involves liaising with various departments and our Supply Chain Operational colleagues to resolve inventory related queries. You will contribute to meeting the service level agreement and identify current and potential future failures specific to the portfolio managed and initiate corrective action.
- Manage the supply plan for the portfolio of products, ensuring PO delivery dates are up to date and challenged with supplier as required. Ensure all data on shortage report is up to date, accurate and clear.
- Ensure that customer service problems and stock availability issues passed are dealt with efficiently.
- To action withdrawal of items to minimise excess, obsolete and unusable stock ensuring that any surplus materials are redistributed, used to defer repair or identified for scrapping.
- Support as required Supply Assurance activities, providing insight and analysis, attending meetings with Suppliers and other relevant parties in order to facilitate adherence and improvements to stock availability
- Carry out any other duties related to inventory management such as spares dimensioning, rebalancing, production of reports relating to stock as and when required
We're looking for someone that can build a rapport and communicate with a wide range of different people. Work in line with processes and procedures and demonstrate a commitment to get the job done.
Interested in joining our client as an Inventory Planner? Apply here today