Fantastic job opportunity for an Accommodation Assistant Roles
Manpower is working alongside one of the colleges in Oxford City Centre.
The candidate will display a high standard of customer care at all time providing a helpful and friendly service. To attend work looking clean, smart and wearing the uniform and any protective clothing provided.
General Duties will include:
To work with the cleaning team to ensure the College is always clean. This will involve:
- cleaning by hand using approved cleaning substances
- using machinery e.g. for cleaning & polishing
- emptying bins for deposit in a recognised area for external collection
- collecting plates/glasses from non-catering/venue areas
- cleaning internal glass on doors & windows
- polishing (using approved products) and dusting of designated areas (which may include sanitary areas and associated facilities), using where appropriate, the necessary powered equipment.
- Deep cleaning of rooms prior to start of conference use
- Bed making
- Some minor movement of furniture may be necessary
Designated areas may include stairways, skirtings, ledges, sills, notice boards, internal glass, curtains, blinds, doors, desks, tables, chairs, lamps, telephones, cabinets and bookcases.
Our client is looking for the employee to work 5 days out of 7 - this will include weekends on a rota basis.
Pay rate is £9.08 per hour.
Please contact us for more information via email or phone
To apply please visit our website