Customer Services Representative - Written German
- German language customer relations officer
- Mostly written correspondence
- Start end of July
- 6 month fixed term rolling contracting
- With a high probability of this being extended/made permanent.
- 5 hours per week
- Basic £17,750.00 + £500.00 language allowance (£18,250.00 total)
- + very achievable bonuses which could raise income by up to £4k
- Flexible working hours
- Based in Crawley, Manor Royal
- Can work from home once up to speed (1-2 months on average)
- Laptop provided
- Close to public transport, parking available in area
- Friendly team
Receive customer complaints via email regarding lost luggage, delayed flights etc. Using software provided, investigate whether the claim is genuine. Reply to email to inform the customer if they are due compensation.
Position to start end of July/early August, if working from home - must have wi-fi. A written
German competency test will be carried out at interview.
Standard amount required is 15 emails per day and shifts can be taken around school pick-up and drop-off.
Great company to work for in a bright, purpose built office in Manor Royal.