Manpower UK is currently recruiting for a Chartered Accountant for our highly reputable client near Falkirk. This is an exciting opportunity to join a small but succesful accountancy team.
The Key skills and qualifications that we are looking for in candidates are:-
- Accounting Qualification, Chartered Accountant
- CA, ACCA or CIMA with a minimum of 5 years' experience
- Worked in manufacturing entities as part of a larger group.
- SAP - we use SAP for all transactional processing within the Finance area, and SAP is used by the plant for production planning, Material Management etc.
- Hyperion- we use Hyperion for group reporting for Actual, Budget and Forecasts. Ideally, the candidate will have used Hyperion, or a similar group reporting online tool.
- Microsoft Office- Excel, Word, Power Point
Accountants main duties:-
- The preparation of tax returns for CIT and VAT purposes, ensuring the filing of the documentation to the competent local tax authorities
- Manages, in compliance with the accounting standards and charts of accounts, the ordered set of general accounting records
- Records the accruals for goods and services at the monthly closing date
- Monthly, infra-annual and annual financial closing, in accordance with the reporting flow and with the instruments defined by our client
- The preparation of statutory financial statements along with the notes, according to the relevant national and international regulations and standards of our client
- Managing the accounting team for the daily book-keeping activities
- Managing the reconciliation between IFRS and Local GAAP
- Monitoring of the monthly reconciliation of the payroll and the relevant entries for payroll and social contributions
- Manages the accounting records relating to company's assets (asset book)
- The preparation of tax returns for CT and VAT purposes, ensuring the filing of the documentation to the competent local tax authorities
- Prepares the Intrastat and IntraEU forms and the statistics required by local regulations;
- Books the valorization of the stock and the accounting differences resulting from stock inventories at year end
- Supports the interaction with the external auditors during the financial audit activities and with the tax authorities in cases of tax audits
- The payments of the due invoices and the check of collections from customers
- The preparation and filing of the transfer pricing policy documentation required by applicable laws
- The evaluation activities and related reporting flows concerning the different aspects of internal and external financial compliance (SOX, D.lgs 231, etc)
- The Capitalisation of Fixed Assets once approved by Controlling
- The Approval and recording Lease contracts in line with IFRS 16 on internal platform in conjunction with Procurement
Should you feel that you have the relevant experience to fulfil this opportunity, please forward your CV by Monday 8th July.