Manpower are recruiting for experienced Administrators for their client The Open University based in Edinburgh City Centre. The role will be based in the student recruitment and Support centre and will be registering, enrolling students and processing fee grant applications.
The role will be for 3 months working Monday to Friday 37 hours per week between the hours of 8.30am - 5.30pm.
This will start on 1st of July until 21st September 2019.
- Relevant office experience, including use of Microsoft packages
- Experience of processing documents accurately
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment with team targets
- Previous Customer Service Experience
- Good Organisational skills
- Ability to deal with and follow documented information and procedures
- Strong IT skills
- Flexibility including adaptability to changing circumstances
- Team player
- Commitment to excellent customer service
If you are interested in this role please apply immediately and we contact you to discuss.