Part Time: 20 hours per week (3 out of 5 days - not set days. Typically, no weekend work but workload could mean you may be required)
Salary: £10,000 (pro rata salary)
- Assist the Engineering Manager and Lead Engineers in the efficient day to day running/cleanliness of the Engineers yard.
- Gas charging and vessel preparation
- Maintain the Engineering Yard Vehicle Plan
- Maintain efficient stock control of all vessels.
- Meet, Escort and coordinate HIAB contractors on site.
- Monitor all vessel refurbishment received from third party refurbishes.
- Keep the Engineers stores in a tidy state.
- Monitor and maintain KPIs.
- For HSSE Competencies see table below
- Knowledge of LPG vessels & systems. (training provided)
- Training provided on telehandler and mobile platforms
- Organisational and IT skills.
- Team working skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Other relevant competencies in line with functional responsibilities.
Health, Safety & Environment:
To be aware of the Health and Safety policy of the company with particular reference to:
- How the HSE - MS applies to the employees' and their work activities
- Hazardous area classification (ongoing training)
- Work Permits and Risk Assessment techniques of activities (ongoing training)
Operational experience of Safe Working Practices
A valid UK driving license is a requirement for the role as some ad-hoc delivery duties to engineers may be involved.
Apply for Yard Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly