Swedish Speaking Account Protection Specialist
This is an interesting opportunity to join a leading financial institution. This is a shift based role but very flexible, so if you have any questions regarding the shift patterns offered in this department, please apply below and we will contact you to discuss.
The core function of an Account Protection Specialist is to deliver superior customer experience by focusing in customer care principle, making it easy to do business with, recognising our customers and solving the customer's problems. It is equally important to drive profitable spend by making sound and fact based decision taking into consideration both credit and fraud risk assessments.
1) Handle incoming authorisations requests - resolved within the assigned empowerment limit guided by existing international authorisations policies and procedures
2) Ability to detect and minimise credit and fraud risk whilst enabling spend at the same time.
3) Service customer calls to perform charge verification's, taking the appropriate action if fraud is confirmed or negated
4) Uphold the highest level of integrity by adhering to compliance including, but not restricted; to law and regulations, privacy and data protection principles, anti-corruption, anti-money laundering, code of conduct and sanction rules
5) Handle customers (service establishments and card members) basic enquiries after business office hours, weekends & public holidays, unless an exception is granted on market basis
6) Update support messages and account status into the credit authorisation system for fraud and credit reasons.
7) Handle internal customer enquiries on authorisations related queries
1) A team player with excellent communication and analytical skills
2)High level of integrity
3) Must be willing to work on shifts
4) Highly service orientated
5) Fluency in Finnish OR Swedish - written and verbal
6) Proficiency in English - written and verbal
7) Understanding of Risk Management an advantage