We are looking for people to join our team who are ready to exceed our customer's expectations with superstar-quality service, have a get up and go attitude, and thrive in an ever-changing environment at our site in Gateshead NE11 0TF.
Do you want to be a part of one of the world's largest e-commerce retailer and work as an end to end Fulfilment Associate, ensuring customers are satisfied from point of order right through to delivery service?
Then read on, apply, and then submit your CV!
We want you to join the team if you can tick these boxes:
- Are you able to travel to Gateshead on a daily basis?
- Flexibility - are you prepared to help out, offering additional hours when needed?
- Diversity is awesome! But you must be able to read and understand English
- Quality is key. You always aim for the highest standards and it shows in your work.
- Let's get physical - you must be able to lift up to 15kg (just like your suitcase on holiday), stand/walk during your shift, and be able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach
- Hygiene - working with food requires hygiene standards
- And most importantly a great work ethic
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must pass a Drug and Alcohol test
- Must have no unspent criminal convictions on record
- All shifts currently available are Friday - Sunday
Although these are part time shifts we usually have plenty of overtime available to we request that you are flexible in taking extra hours.
Got it? Okay, but what will you actually be doing?
- Receiving, picking, and stowing of packages
- Owning the customer order from the moment it is received until it goes out for delivery
- Lend a hand - assist colleagues and problem-solve scenarios such as missing and/or damaged packages
- Keep it neat, Keep it safe - help maintain a tidy and organised workspace
- Other duties as needed
Let's sweeten the deal…
- Competitive pay, £9.50 per hour
- Part time hours + Optional Overtime means you can have a flexible working schedule - On top of your agreed shift commitment you can pick your own extra hours when it suits you!!
- Fun activities at work (Pizza days, Costume days, Egg hunts and much more)
- On-the-job training and skill development, career progression
- Holiday pay
- Extra overtime pay - 1.5 x over 40 hrs a week, 2 x over 50 hrs a week!
- Various shifts - get in touch for more detail!
- If you want more hours, you can have them! Simply accept on our additional hours app
- Cool with casual. A relaxed dress code means it's casual Friday, every day.
The site is located in Gateshead NE11 0TF
Parking is available and the warehouse is easily accessible by bus, train and bike.
Manpower is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary