Multi-Drop Delivery Driver
We at Manpower are working together with our client to deliver what they need, and they are currently trialling different avenues to see which works best for their business, over the coming months…
One of the options is going down the owner driver route, so if you are interested and have your own Transit Van and have the correct documentation: -
Full valid MOT Certificate
Your own insurance with the following
- £5,000,000.00 Indemnity
- £5,000,000.00 Company liability
- £25,000.00 Goods in transit
We could consider you.
This will be a 4-week trial, starting on July/August and will be as follows,
The rate of pay is £3 per drop - collections are also classed as drops and will be factored in to your day.
You will be supplied with a hand-held scanner which you will be trained on, that will map out your routes for you with the information of each delivery - this must be followed to plan, as soon deliveries are timed and must take precedence, and the following rules for deliveries apply: -
- If you are unable to make the delivery to the right address, then you can attempt to leave with a neighbour, but you must obtain a signature and place a docket left through the door, notifying the recipient of where their parcel has been left, at no point must you place a parcel on someone door step as you will liable for the cost of any missing items.
- If you chose to drop off any parcel to the nearest Post Office for them to go and collect, you will receive just 1 drop off price for the multiple parcels left at this location.
- If the parcels are taken back to depot then no fee will be given, and these will then be put back out on van the following day.
If all works out and they like the trial, there is opportunities for this to continue so if you like the sound of this and are willing to give it a go, please come contact me to discuss further.