IT Service Manager
As part of a Service Desk providing a single point of contact for over 90,000 users globally, the IT Service Manager is responsible for a key part of the Service Desk in driving the overall success to achieve and improve upon key metrics by working with internal and external suppliers.
Reporting to the deputy Global Service Desk Manager, the IT Service Manager is accountable for coordinating the activities and performance management of the team whilst ensuring the agreed targets in place are met.
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to :
- Overall management of CSAT, Reporting, Incident and Problem Management Teams.
- Identifying continuous improvement opportunities to benefit the Service Desk and/or Client.
- Review of failing SLAs ensuring root cause analysis carried out and action plan in place.
- Governance of the processes, procedures and methods used by the Teams with respect to analytics, root cause analysis and incident and problem management.
- Preparation and delivery of performance review for Service Desk and Suppliers.
- Participation within new business opportunities.
Do you have a strong IT background with experience in Service Desk and an understanding of Incident and Problem Management? Good data manipulation and analytical skills? Someone who is well organised, strong in communication, can prioritise and has good time management.
Sound interesting? Apply Now !