Production Worker (PCB)
We have a Brilliant opportunity to work with our client as an Assembly Operative (PCB Assembly) based in Horsham. You will be working from 8.00am - 16.00pm paying £9.00 per hour, this is a temporary role until mid September 2019. There is also possibility for over time on weekdays and weekends, weekdays and Saturday paying time and a half and Sundays paying double time.
Our client is one of the world's leading Building Energy Management Systems manufacturers, with a worldwide distribution and support network covering over 50 countries. Its fully integrated control solutions are able to meet the most complex requirements of modern buildings.
* Provides manual and mechanical assemblies.
* Checks quantity of material in workplace and together with team leader ensure delivery of material
* Provides basic maintenance of machines and equipment.
* Provides manual or mechanical packing of products.
* Follows the requested Standard Operating Instructions. Initialise and supports improvement.
* Actively participate on process optimisation and supports Operating System.
* Sustains and improves 5S, waste identification in work area and raising Near Miss reports
* Looks for continuous improvement opportunities
* Supports root cause analysis and problem-solving activities
* Ensures requested quality is met.
* Ensures Health and Safety requirements are met.
* Minimises the down times and change over times.
* Respects and follows all requirements of other internal Honeywell procedures, which influence his/her stated working activities.
* Performs other tasks according with company needs and links with job.
* Customer Service Orientation
* Achievement Orientation
* Concern for Quality
* Teamwork and Co-operation
* Information Seeking