Customer Service Advisor
Manpower are currently recruiting for a number of Customer Service Representative's for our client, an expanding award- winning contact centre based in Sunderland.
As a Customer Service Representative, your main responsibilities will be to:
* Handle all incoming calls from potential customers.
* Check customer details and processing quotes ensuring accurate information
* Work towards targets, including customer satisfaction and next call avoidance
* Adhere to all regulatory requirements - the Financial Conduct Authority's rules, principles and principles, Data Protection Act, and Money Laundering regulations.
Our ideal candidate will:
* Have previous experience working within a customer facing environment
* Be able to pass a criminal and financial background check
* Be fully flexible for shift work during opening hours
As a successful candidate you will receive 10.5 days paid training before going live on phones with customers. Although initially a temporary contract you will be working towards a permanent contract - previous applicants have been offered as quickly as 2 weeks in!
You will receive free breakfast when working weekends and subsidised canteen prices. You will also have the opportunity for at desk massages, family fun days, annual ball invitation, as well as the chance to win an iPad and holiday days/vouchers by entering a monthly draw.
The contact centre is in operation 7 days a week: Monday - Friday 8am until 10pm, Saturday 8am until 6pm, Sunday 9am until 5pm. Current shift pattern available: 37.5 hours per week, working 1 in 2 Saturdays, 1 in 4 Sundays (£8.27ph)
Interested? Apply now! Call Robyn today on 01912320012!
Please note due to client requirements criminal background, financial background and referencing checks will be sought prior to starting work