Van Driver - Multidrop - Avonmouth
Manpower are recruiting for Cat B/ van drivers to deliver and collect parcels on a multi-drop basis within a defined geographical area for one of the UK's leading delivery companies. You will be providing excellent customer service in a front facing role, representing our client to the general public. The shifts will be 5/6 days Monday - Saturday and you will be on a set route each day. Start times vary from 9am - 11:30. Rates of pay start at £8.25 and go to £8.40 when at parity or permanent. The opportunities are on a temporary to permanent basis for successful candidates after 12 weeks therefore you should be fully committed to the temporary assignment with a desire to secure a permanent career.
* Experience of driving a light commercial vehicle and currently hold a valid category driving licence (with not more than 6 points)
* Experience of multi-drop deliveries (upwards of 20 stops per day)
* Ability to deliver good customer service
* Organised and able to work on own initiative
* Good geographical awareness and/or map reading skills
* Knowledge of working time directive.
To apply please call 01179 338671 and ask for Lucy, alternatively you can reply to this advert or email a cv