An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Service Advisor to join a small Automotive business, based in Birmingham. As a Platinum accredited Pirelli Performance Centre, we are seeking the highest calibre of professional to join the team and be instrumental in delivering an industry leading service to our retail and corporate customer base.
As a Service Advisor, your duties will include:
- Working alongside the Retail Manager, you will be the face and voice of the company and will help to run the Retail Centre on a daily basis, ensuring that all enquires are handled with efficiency, whilst simultaneously satisfying the needs of the customer and focusing on the sales and profitability of the centre
- To take ownership of the full customer service journey from initial point of contact through to sale and beyond
- To advise, quote and sell our tyre, alignment, service and balancing products
- To handle telephone enquiries professionally and in line to company standards/Pirelli Performance Centre Standards
- To ensure all jobs are carried out in a timely fashion through liaising with workshop staff and selectively prioritising a constantly evolving workload
- To prepare, explain and issue tyre and mechanical repair quotations to customers
- To manage cash, credit card, BACS and cheque transactions and to reconcile daily
- To liaise with fleet management companies and local corporate accounts
- To liaise with parts suppliers and negotiate best deals on a daily basis
- To accurately manage Goods In/Goods Out and reconcile parts inventory in line with company processes
- To be pro-active at every opportunity, following up on unsold work and generating additional bookings by marketing our customer database.
The ideal candidate will hold the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience, working in a main dealer, fast fit or large independent retail business
- Experience within a fast paced, consumer driven automotive environment
- A demonstrable record of working to, and of exceeding challenging targets
- An excellent communicator and a people person, able to adapt to a wide range of situations and scenarios
- The ability to excel under pressure and thrive in a challenging and dynamic environment.
The working hours of this role are 8.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday, and 8.00am to 12.30pm Saturdays.
If you are intrested in this position please call your local Manpower branch and ask for Amelia Griffiths, or click apply!