Recruitment Account Manager
Location - Bristol with travel to other South West Sites when needed.
Package will include a great basic, car allowance and bonus scheme.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Account Director by managing all recruitment activity of contractor hires and work package solutions for the GE account.
The Account Manager will be responsible for delivering an end-to-end recruitment process to the clients' recruiting line managers from role release, through sourcing and selection to compliance, on boarding and after care. They will be responsible for ensuring that all vacancies are managed against set processes, principals, milestones and budgetary guidelines whilst ensuring customer satisfaction.
The Account Manager will engage with all stakeholders to determine business demand and as such proactively design, plan and implement appropriate solutions to meet stakeholder needs as required. This role involves the development of strong stakeholder relationships to drive and engage the organisation in adopting best practice resourcing processes.
The position will also be one of Client Relationship Management to ensure that relationships with all non-recruiting stakeholders such as the Sourcing team, HR team and Finance are maintained and improved upon and all stakeholders are updated with all relevant and required information. This position will be the point of escalation for any on-site issues and problems from GE managers or contractors.
- With the support of the Account Coordinator, this position will be responsible for:
- Management of the Master Vendor account for the client - GE.
- Point of contact for client managers, Experis Delivery/Recruitment, Contractor Care, Supplier Management teams and 3rd party suppliers.
- Supporting the Experis Account Director in their day to day tasks and activities
- Managing relationships with Second Tier/3rd Party Suppliers
- Engaging with the client hiring managers to understand resource forecast, supply & demand, current business climate, issues, pinch points, successes and challenges
- Ensure that sourcing and submission of CV's meet customer requirements and are in line with the agreed recruitment plan
- Maximising self-source potential and reduce reliance on external agencies (PSL)
- Promote and deliver the Experis Employed Consultant (EC) model of supply
- Communication as required to PSL to ensure understanding of requirements and management of PSL submitted CV's
- Assist with the compilation of statistics and reports for both Experis and Client as required
- Providing market intelligence on availability of skills, rates, and timeframes for delivery to successfully manage clients expectations
- Work with GE understand future recruitment demand to gage levels of service and support required
- Attend monthly and quarterly client review meetings
- Responsible for appropriate communications internally at Experis feeding back account status and progress to Delivery Manager.
Client Relationship Management
- Building and developing client relationships to ensure productive and long-term relationships and exceptional standards of service delivery.
- Pro-active recruitment planning with recruiting line managers
- Manage the end to end recruitment process from sourcing your own candidates through screening, selection, interview, offer and on-boarding
- Manage the day to day operational relationship with external suppliers, vendors and consultancies
- Ensure compliance internally and externally at all stages of the recruitment process
- Identify additional Experis opportunities and introduce the appropriate Experis services to the client
- Identify, communicate and implement improvement strategy's which add value to Experis and the client
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in recruitment / resourcing background
- Experience of a client facing role, including client stakeholder management and issue resolution
- Must be able to liaise at a high level with clients and must be positive, decisive, driven and forward thinking.
- Experience of managing suppliers / third party agencies
- Must be able to travel and work throughout UK as required
- Ideally experience working in a Master Vendor solution
- Able to handle complex situations with the client and effectively negotiate potential issues or areas of conflict, facilitating a 'win-win' situation
- Experience compiling reports and statistics for client and internal use
- Consistently achieves goals & performance standards
- Highly self motivated, takes a positive approach and drives activities through to conclusion
- Track record of successful delivery
- Well organised with excellent time management skills
- Able to prioritise tasks effectively and efficiently