Building Supplies Trade Sales Account Executive
Established in 2003 with an exciting growth target they require focused and driven individuals to join our ever-expanding sales team.
Working within a small team you will be mentored by an experienced Sales Manager who will ensure you learn all the skills required to make yourself a success. Starting with existing customer accounts and retail customers you will quickly learn the systems. Within a short period of time you will be developing your own customer accounts and building trading relationships with them. Every team member is targeted individually so it's almost like running your own business with the support of a team around you.
How will you spend your time?
- Answering inbound calls and dealing with enquiries from existing or brand-new customers.
- Direct calling new or existing clients looking for opportunities to grow your business and network.
- Achieving sales, margin and direct call targets
- Handling the sales process from start to finish, including negotiating prices with customers and suppliers
What do we need?
- Previous sales experience would be great but not necessary.
- Good communication skills written or verbal.
- Fast on a Computer.
- Have an aptitude to learn and a positive mindset.
- Be able to work as part of a team.
- Good people skills.
What's in it for you?
- Uncapped earnings- you really do get what you put in!
- Friendly and supportive team
- Full training
- Plenty of opportunity for growth
- Fun working environment with pool table and PlayStation on site
- Quarterly awards recognising and celebrating success
What you can expect to earn?
£18,000 Basic Starting Salary plus UNCAPPED Commission
Average 1st Year earnings £33,000 - £38,000
Average 2nd Year earnings £46,000 - £56,000
Average 3rd Year earnings £62,000 - £74,000