Senior Architectural Technologist
Manpower are working with a well established consultancy based in Newark who are looking to appoint a Senior Architectural Revit Technician on a full time, permanent basis.
The organisation have been trading for over 150 years and require someone to join them as a Senior Architectural Revit Technician due to recent contract wins and expansion.
- Working as an important part of the retail team delivering new build and fit out projects across the UK
- Working closely on a major national retailer that is expanding their property and retail assets
- Taking a key role in delivering whole technical package of information throughout the projects
- All projects are delivered in Revit
- Potentially assisting with other residential and commercial development projects
Who they are looking for:
- Experience of working in and leading the technical aspects of a project team
- Strong communication skills including project reporting
- Sound experience of technical building design and Building Regulations both in terms of new build and refurbishment / fit out
- Ability to work on a number of projects at any one time and manage their time and the teams time accordingly
- Definite requirement for experience in Revit (minimum of 3 years practical experience) and preferably Autocad.
- The use of Sketchup, Photoshop, Lumion would also be beneficial
What is on offer:
- Salary in the region of £45-55,000 depending on experience
- Pension contribution
- Free parking on site
- Private healthcare
- Plus lots more!
Should you wish to find out more, or would like to apply, please do so online or call your most local Manpower branch and speak to Ryan Gillespie.
Apply for Senior Architectural Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly