Senior Recruitment Consultant IT
Senior IT Recruitment Consultant
Location - St Albans
Salary competitive + Bonus + Company Benefits
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced recruitment consultant to join an established company for their IT Division!
This post holder will be responsible for opening new accounts and developing existing clients in line with sales targets set.
Skills, knowledge and attributes
● Must have previous contract recruitment experience, preferably in IT (not essential but must have the aptitude to work a technical market).
● Must possess the confidence and knowledge to conduct and lead client meetings and to present the business to clients.
● Must be able to develop strong relationships with Clients, Contractors and Colleagues.
● Must be able to influence and have impact
● Must be proficient in all aspects of sales process - telephone prospecting, visits, presentations and negotiation (financial and contractual).
● Ability to plan/manage own time effectively.
● Achievement Orientation - Must have the initiative, drive and ambition to succeed and meet/exceed targets.
● Resilient and tough minded with a positive approach.
● Must be prepared to work some unsociable hours to achieve objectives.
● Contemporary recruiting - leverage fresh and innovative practices to source great talent, and match them to the right opportunities.
● Engaging and authentic - easily and effectively engages people, drawing them into our network, uses strong communication skills to build and maintain trusting relationships.
● Brilliant feedback - making every piece of feedback timely, caring and insightful.
● Great connector - being able to see and create connections and possibilities for candidates, clients, and ourselves.
● Organised and efficient - able to balance multiple priorities, plans and structures time to efficiently and effectively meet performance objectives
● Be candidate first. We want great talent to choose us. Our promise to candidates is clear - we help accelerate their personal success. What is important to our candidates is important to us, because their success leads to our success.
● Be real. We believe that every candidate deserves to be in the know. We are straight and upfront with candidates because we respect them and want to create strong trusting relationships.
● Be looking for what's next. We understand that what we do for our candidates today, gives us the chance to help them tomorrow. Our candidates' careers are important to them; we help them now at the same time we are looking out for their next opportunity.
● Be an expert. We continually deepen our knowledge of trends, markets, industries and people. We give our candidates access to our knowledge, insights and networks. In turn they build our networks and knowledge.
● Be accountable. We always deliver on our commitments. We know what winning looks like for our candidates, our clients and ourselves and we balance those to ensure everyone wins.
- If you're interested in building your future and helping us to build ours, then we'd love to hear from you.
- Tap apply
- Connect with me on LinkedIn - Sabeya Ali | ManpowerGroup and say 'Hi'.
- Call 07515325251 to chat now.