The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a portfolio of our EU 11 entities payrolls.
- Processing the monthly payroll function, from "collecting data change input to delivering the approved payroll report to treasury team for payment"
- Checking accuracy of the returned payroll reports from our external payroll vendor
- Maintaining positive relationship with our external payroll vendors
- Actively dealing with urgent payroll related payments
- Producing Monthly reports
- Contributing in assessing vendors monthly SLA scores
- Answering employees' queries regarding pay slip issues.
- Excellent understanding of fundamental payroll principles.
- Strong time management.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- An ability to build excellent client relationships.
- Team spirit and commitment to team objectives.
- Integrity, open and honest actions.
- Self confident and driven with a hands-on approach.
- Excellent organisational and prioritising skills.
- Able to work well under pressure meeting agreed timescales.
- Attention to detail is an essential requirement.
- A natural communicator both written and verbal. These skills will be particularly important when working alongside other departments to ensure that employees receive excellent payroll service.
Qualifications and Other Requirements:
- Good experience of running start to end high volume payrolls in fast paced environments, ideally client facing.
- Knowledge of one EU countries payroll would be advantageous but not essential.
Apply for Payroll Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly