CXC Team Lead
Our mission in Dropbox is to simplify the way people work together. With a user base of over 500 million, the Customer Experience team simplifies how our users and customers interact with Dropbox. We focus on understanding the customer journey as well as where we can simplify interactions and improve the Customer Experience.
Part of Dropbox Customer Experience, our Tier 2 team is responsible for providing a world-class support experience to tickets escalated by our Frontline team. This role will manage a team of Tier 2 agents who provide part of our escalated support experience to our customers.
This is an initial contract position via ManpowerGroup.
* You will provide leadership and direction to the local CXC team in Dublin, while working with the broader team.
* Ensure that SLAs as well as CES, CSAT, FCR and TTR metrics are being adhered to, and we're driving towards exceeding monthly and quarterly targets
* Work with the Global Support leadership team to develop operational discipline and standards for CXC within the umbrella of the broader support team.
* You will lead and inspire the team to deliver a world-class user and customer support experience
* Be an expert on the Dropbox product so that you can provide technical advice and guidance to the team and other internal stakeholders as necessary
* Coach and mentor team members on technical troubleshooting and soft skills
* You will deliver key customer and market insights, and be responsible for finding innovative ways to drive positive impact to the Dropbox customer support journey
* Support the organization with goal setting and building cross functional relationships
* Min. 4 years results based, experience in technical support delivery or customer experience within the SaaS sector
* Proven ability to deliver against complex operational targets and implement process efficiencies.
* You are deeply passionate about customer experience and making life simpler with technology
* Experience managing a team, with 3 or more direct reports, that was responsible for delivering technical support directly to end customers
* Proven management experience with the ability to coach experienced team members
* Demonstrate strong communication and influencing skills, including managing stakeholders across multiple global offices
* A degree level qualification in a business or technical discipline or equivalent experience.
* Deep passion and experience for operations with proven experience of translating operational skills into strategic business impact
Apply for CXC Team Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly