Cash Services Senior Cashier
7 days left
Job Title - Cash Services Senior Cashier
Location - Manchester
Salary - £20,523
Main Purpose of Job
Responsible for maintaining the integrity of the audit trail into, within, and out of the Processing department at all times. Working within company procedural guidelines, to ensure high quality of service is constantly maintained, with optimum efficiency.
Core Senior Cashier Role Inclusions
- Assure all company security procedures are adhered to at all times
- Manage team of cashiers to correct operating process/laid down procedures
- Conduct training of new cashiers and give ongoing training as necessary
- Ensure full audit trail is maintained
- Ensure all funds held are secured and there is full identification of these at all times
- Authorise any discrepancies and ensure adequate investigation and documentation
Departmental and Site Senior Cashier Role Specifics
- Able to motivate and influence others.
- Good team player.
- Competent in Training others.
- Proactive approach and able to use own initiative.
- Previous experience in cashier/cash handling role.
- Working Knowledge of cash processes & equipment
This is a very busy role and can be physically demanding from the start of the shift right through to the end. It involves constant monitoring of the cashier workload and replenishing it when necessary.
If you feel you are suitable for this role please call Emily now on 0161 503 2208
Apply for Cash Services Senior Cashier
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly