Customer Service Advisors
Fantastic job opportunities for Customer Service Advisors to work within a number of Contact Centres or Customer Service Departments with Oxfordshire
As part of our customer service team, you will be the first point of contact to Manpower's client's customers, you'll need to have a positive attitude, have excellent communication skills and be able to advise and support their customers with any queries they may have.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Prioritising daily work flow based on customer and business requirements
- Dealing with customer queries over the phone and via email
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of all relevant policies and procedures, being compliant at all times.
- Keep records of customer communications and conversations
- General office duties
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of customer services and be a team player
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organisation skills
- Uses own initiative, resourceful, problem solving
You will be offered a competitive salary as well as a range of excellent benefits including:
- Full training provided
- Parking on site
- Work as part of a supportive and vibrant team
- Many of our clients offer excellent career progression, training and development.
There are various shift patterns available depending on your availability and needs.
If you are looking for a career within this industry, please upload your CV and a Manpower Representative will be in touch
Apply for Customer Service Advisors
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly