An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our client Leading Global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum are currently looking for a Communications Assistant based at their prestigious facility in Blackfriars. This is a full-time temporary role for a period of 3 months, with possibility of extension, working a 36.25 hour week. This role is paying between £27,200 and £34,000 per annum, pro rata, depending on experience.
Please note, ASAP start required (no more than up to 2 weeks' notice period)
This role requires someone with strong administrative, logistics and communication skills to assist their CMI and Comms team during a busy period. The role requires someone who is comfortable and confident in following instructions, prioritising a busy workload and managing their own time effectively.
Ideally the successful candidate will have a background in Comms, CMI or Digital Marketing along with strong admin duties including strong Excel skills.
- Monitoring the inbox
- Maintaining distribution lists and key documents up to date (a good level of Excel ability is necessary)
- Chasing people for information as required
- Setting up virtual sessions via Skype, Webex etc and sending calendar invites
- Posting session recordings and decks in SharePoint and Stream
- Raising DOs and maintaining the budget sheet up to date
- Collating articles received from users to create the CMI monthly newsletter in Poppulo
Skills and Experience required;
- Strong administrative skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Confident at using new systems
- Previous experience of a fast-paced administrative role
- Must have good computer skills including Excel, MS Office, PowerPoint and Skype for business
- Background in CMI, Comms or Digital Marketing highly desirable
- Knowledge of learning platforms such as Degreed desirable