Senior Sales Account Manager
Passionate about technology? Proven track record in sales?
Manpower has a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Sales Account Manager to join our first class Inside Sales Team at our client's brand-new state of the art City Centre location.
Our client is at the forefront of the global personal systems and printing solutions market who reach globally across consumers, enterprises and small & medium business.
As a Senior Sales Account Manager, you will develop new accounts and enhance existing relationships from a pre-defined set of enterprise accounts. You will manage the full end to end sales cycle from initial engagement, working with and educating business partners, mapping tailored solutions to customer requirements and negotiating on price through to close.
- A strong communicator used to having business conversations at all levels
- A proven track record of success in a b2b sales environment against revenue targets
- Consultative approach to sales with experience of complex sales, typically sells integrated solutions
- A strong understanding of the technology and personal systems marketplace
- Experience of forecasting and providing business with predictability
In return, we offer a fantastic bonus structure as well as individual and team incentives.
Manpower offer a flexible, friendly working environment where you can enjoy various benefits including:
- City Centre location - 5 minute walk from Glasgow Central
- 'Dress down' Fridays
- Free tea/coffee
- On-site kitchen
- Fantastic opportunities for progression
Manpower offer the opportunity to help grow and develop your existing skill set through various L&D programmes. Whether you are looking to advance your career in sales or are interested in leadership and management for the future, Manpower offer the support needed to progress and shape your career.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team operating in a vibrant marketplace with significant opportunity to overachieve.
OTE £24,500 - £29,500 (depending on experience)