Counterbalance Forklift Driver
Manpower are currently recruiting for a Counterbalance forklift driver to work for our client based just on the outskirts of Bury St Edmunds. You will be joining a national company and become and essential member of their onsite transport team.
Hours of work are Monday - Friday 12 - 9pm with weekly overtime available. Starting salary is £10ph.
- Loading and unloading of trailors and lorrys
- Keeping the yard clean and tidy
- Completing all administration to a high level of accuracy for inbound and outbound deliveries
- Carrying out forklift safety checks
- Reporting of hazards and any near miss or accidents
- Develop and maintain positive customer relationships
- Adhere to health and safety policy, and other requirements relating to the care of equipment
You must hold a current Counterbalance license to be considered for this role.