Welder Fabricator (Aluminium)
EXPERIENCE - minimum 2 years (with references)
Immediate start following a successful interview and weld test
We are looking for a hard-working, skilled individual to join our clients team in a spacious modern workshop.
The successful candidate will:
- Be skilled in TIG and MIG welding to work with Aluminium.
- Work well under their own initiative with minimum supervision as well as part of a team.
- Have a positive attitude, taking pride in producing quality work.
- Be motivated and have good time keeping skills.
- Have an eye for detail to maintain the high standards upon which the firm has built its excellent reputation.
- Experience in TIG and pulse MIG welding with Aluminium is essential
- Architectural metalwork experience in fabrication of balustrades and handrails
- Experience in fabricating Stainless Steel & Aluminium parts/assemblies
- Coded welders would be advantageous
Pay - subject to experience.
Shifts - Days (7am to 3pm) Afternoons (3am to 12pm) Weekly pay.
Please apply through the website with the advert and or call Adam on 01656 657 231.
Or you can Email:
Must be able to provide references and be eligible to work in the UK.
Manpower Wales are an equal opportunities employer.
Due to the high volume of applications, only those applicants that meet the selection criteria will be responded to.