Project/ Program Manager
Our client is currently looking for Project Managers experienced in MOC/ program management to work within a global IT organisation. This is an initial 7 month contract with the possibility of extension.
You will lead complex projects within an operations environment and will be a key contributor across a wide range of programs.
As Project Manager you will be an advocate of the customer/partner view and will be able to effectively feedback into the development and improvement of processes and capabilities to achieve strategic business goals.
- Manages key programs end to end or manages part of programs as key contributor
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Experienced in change management and techniques to support management of change projects
- Prepares and runs operational performance reviews and project updates to stakeholders.
- Consults and advises on operational matters of high complexity to internal clients up to the Director level.
- Proactively communicates operational process changes to stakeholders, customers/partners and internal clients; drives the implementation phase.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation); mastery in English
- Excellent Leadership, negotiation and influence skills.
- In-depth understanding of core company businesses and the revenue cycle.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Strong project management, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Strong ability to collaborate and network with other groups and functions to reach business objectives, in support of the customer/partner requirements.
- Strong ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with external customers/partners up to the Director level.
- Solid financial and business acumen.
- Proven ability to identify and implement customer-specific process improvements.
Please note this is an initial 7 month contract with the possibility of extension.