Manpower are looking for a skilled butcher for one of our clients in Berwick - upon tweed.
Your working week will be Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 12:00 pm - 01:00 am with 1 hours break.
As a butcher you will be producing meat products, boning, trimming and cutting to customer specifications, picking and packing orders and maintaining customer information in accordance with company procedures.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities: - Production of meat products- Boning, trimming and cutting to customer specification - Packing and picking orders - Communicating with internal support and service departments - General housekeeping and maintaining of company equipment - Accurate picking on vehicle and delivery of customer orders - Ensuring all Environmental Health daily/weekly/ monthly checks are completed and maintained - Compliance with Health and Safety (SSOW), hygiene and other related legislation
To be considered for the team you must have
* Minimum of 2 years Butchery experience in all types of butchery
* Working knowledge of Environmental Health & hygiene practices and systems
* Attention to detail and the ability to work to high standards and specifications
* Reliable, honest and hardworking with a can-do attitude
* Strong communication and teamwork skills
* Strong customer excellence focus
* The ability to work well as a team and manage relationships
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Good understanding of the English language, both verbal and written
This is an immediate start, If you are interested in this role email us on with your contact details and we will be in touch.
Apply for Skilled Butcher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly