Channel Operations Analyst
Channel is one of the main points of focus for our Sales Strategy and we are building a strong network of Global Partners and implementing scalable processes and tools to help drive the company's growth.
Channel Operations is a global team that ensures our evolving Channel Strategy executes smoothly and additionally drives key growth initiatives for the Channel organization. Experts in leading business operations, team members are analytical and strategic, providing service readiness through reporting, order processing & driving Channel strategy execution.
We are building world-class Channel processes at Dropbox and are looking for a Order Processing Analyst who can assist set up our internal systems to scale, assist with deal desk tickets & process orders for channel deals. In this position, you will play a critical role in supporting sales operational issue resolution, assisting with ordering processes, ensuring internal SLAs are met, assist with Sales Force record entry; foundational to the success of the Revenue Operations organization. The role requires someone who is a self starter with bias toward action, strong analysis and communication skills.
Please note this is an initial contract role via ManpowerGroup.
* Secure purchase orders, validate information, perform data entry in to Salesforce and complete processing in a quick & timely manner, as defined by internals SLAs.
* Maintain a Order processing tracker, dashboards and provide Ordering insights (visual & data) on regular cadence.
* Maintain & document operational guides, FAQ's etc for channel stakeholders.
* Assist with Channel partner support ticket resolution and subsequent root cause analysis. Problem-solve using the Salesforce and other internal systems on occasion.
* Maintain an existing support portal dashboard in Salesforce to monitor tickets, response times and other KPIs.
* Address questions that sales teams may have during the course of a deal cycle, as to process deals.
* Act as a Sales Operations Ordering SME to multiple cross functional teams & assist with Deal Desk support and or ordering issues resolution related to Channel teams and subsequent license renewals in our reseller and internal systems.
* Graduate degree in a related business field with 6 months - 1 year of relevant customer service experience
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively.
* Knowledge of Excel data manipulation - able to quickly merge, filter, and reorder data using VLOOKUP, pivot tables, etc.
* Experience with Salesforce CRM is a nice to have.
* Strong communication skills over email; sensitivity to written tone and business decorum.
* Strong analysis and problem solving skills.
* Strong attention to detail, data entry accuracy & follow up.
* Strong relationship building and time management skills.
* Ability to be a self starter & work in a fast pace start up environment.