Start Date: ASAP
This role provides Provisioning Support on our Network Products.
This role is within Enterprise & Solutions Delivery. The role of Delivery Co-Ordinator is to manage B2B product delivery within the team to achieve a common business objective. There will be an emphasis on network circuit delivery management, but a technical knowledge of this area is not essential.
Reactive tasks include delivery of B2B product orders to agreed success criteria and SLAs. Develop and actively
update trackers performing metrics collection and analysis activities, as required. Ensure timely control action
to mitigate the impact of issues on delivery. Manage customer and stakeholder expectations through regular
reporting and communication. Maintaining the product repository and audit trail. Meeting reporting
requirements, including provision of information to all appropriate parties. Managing communications
between those involved in the work.
Why is this role key to our business?
The role of the coordinator is to deliver B2B products to agreed success criteria and SLA's ensuring best practice is adopted and customer expectations are managed.
How will I add value in this role?
* Manage and escalate issues as appropriate via the correct channels
* Manage 3rd party suppliers as necessary.
* Meet reporting requirements including provision of information to all appropriate parties.
* Identify and manage dependencies which may affect the success of deliveries.
* Delivery and understanding of B2B product orders to agreed success criteria and SLAs.
* Manage customer and stakeholder expectations through regular reporting and communication both on and off site.
* Ensure timely control action to mitigate the impact of issues on delivery.
* Ensuring the use of best practice (including adoption of appropriate standards and methodologies)
* End to end order management
* Commercial awareness
* Meet customer and business needs
* Collaborate with peers to deliver service improvement plans for key partners
* Prioritise workload ensuring the customer comes first