Junior HR Business Partner
5 days left
Junior Human Resources Business Partner(Mon,Tues,Thurs,Fri - 28hours per week)
Our client is currently recruiting a Junior HRBP to work as part of a small team of HR Business Partners reporting to the HR Manager; the successful candidate will work in partnership with designated line managers, providing them with professional advice and direction, commercial HR solutions and operational support. The successful candidate will also enable line managers to implement the business agreed people plans to improve Business Unit or function performance.
Main Responsibilities include:
Resourcing and Workforce Planning
- Ensure workforce plans are kept up to date and relevant for the business priorities of your area, and that all resourcing activity is in line with business needs (including SLAs).
- Support line managers with the resourcing process for non-managerial and junior management roles to ensure the delivery of the workforce plan
Talent & Succession Planning
- Identify deliver talent and succession interventions within business area, in line with Corporate guidelines
- Support line managers to identify and manage talent within their business area in alignment with the talent management process
- Measure and monitor completion quality, supporting the HR Business Partner Manager in taking action to address any quality issues identified
- Provide line managers with the necessary support to enable them to effectively manage complex individual cases (e.g. disciplinary and grievance).
- Support the HR Business Partner Manager in the local implementation of the ER framework, procedures and management of local ER ensuring the supporting documentation is maintained and documented
- Ensure remuneration package details for new appointees are in line with company policy, processes and procedures.
- Ensure that pay progression arrangements are in line with company policy, processes and procedures.
Learning and Development
- Conduct regular reviews and prioritise learning and development needs for the business area in line with the business area objectives and Corporate budget allocations
- Promote diversity and inclusion as fundamental elements of the companys culture
Organisation Design and Development
- Coach designated line management providing guidance and support regarding organisational change, including support with organisational design, restructures and cultural change programmes
- Work with other HR Business Partners to ensure compliance with regulatory reporting requirements with regard to proposed organisational changes (e.g. TUPE).
We are looking for the right candidate with the following attributes. In return the right candidate will gain a wealth of experience in a commercial and unionised environment setting them up for a successful career in the field of human resources, a full induction will be provided. The ideal candidate will:
- Be educated to Degree level with a minimum 2:1 in a relevant subject (or about to graduate)
- Have the ability to work effectively as part of a small team and to work autonomously
- Have the ability to effectively prioritise and manage a high workload
- Have the ability to communicate effectively and to develop effective working relationships
- Have enthusiasm and drive to continually improve and develop innovative solutions to the challenges our business faces
- Be IT proficient, experience of database management and the full MS Office suite an advantage
- Be required to obtainCTC vetting clearance prior to commencing in the role (this will be managed by us)
Apply for Junior HR Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly