Pay: £8.21 per hour, increasing to £9.78 per hour after 12 weeks Aston
We are recruiting Production Operatives to work for a well-respected organisation in the automotive industry, based in Aston, Birmingham!
As a Production Operative, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Manoeuvre alloy wheels, ensuring they are fixed to tyres accordingly
- Perform quality checks on the wheels
- Work with and load production machinery
- Adhere to health and safety at all times
- Follow lean manufacturing protocols
You will be required to lift and move wheels, which can be physically demanding.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working within a similar environment
- The ability to work quickly and efficiently
- Good attention to detail
- The ability to perform multiple tasks
- A good standard of literacy and numeracy
- Excellent communication skills
You will work the following shifts, 05.45-14.00/13.45-22.00/21.45-06:00, rotating every 2 weeks. (Nights are 4 shifts per week).
The successful candidate for this Production Operative role in Aston, will receive full training, 28 days paid holiday, discounts with national companies and the opportunity for career progression.
Interested? Apply now!