With a mechanical background, you will be working as part of a target driven team to ensure high standards of service and repair to coffee machine modules.
- Dismantle each module, clean thoroughly, identify damaged or worn parts, source a replacement part (recording stock usage) and fit accordingly.
- Reassemble repaired module to a high standard.
- Test all completed modules in line with company guideline.
- Ensure the workshop and surrounding areas are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Ensure at all times that the Health and Safety policy is adhered to.
- Work to meet company productivity targets in your section, in line with your level of experience.
- Accurate completion of appropriate administration forms relevant to your position.
- Co-operate with other employees in a professional and friendly manner.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Patience to carry out repetitive tasks with a mechanical aptitude
- The ability to work quickly to meet production targets
- Good team working skills and the ability to work on your own
- Ability to follow strict health and safety guidelines and quality procedures
- A willingness to work flexibly
Apply with your CV or call 01908 607 269 and ask for Josh