German Speaking Customer Advisor
Manpower UK are currently recruiting for our reputable global client who are within the travel industry for a German Speaking Customer Service Adviser to work in the Edinburgh Office.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a client who is rapidly expanding and able to provide excellent career progression and a work environment which us second to none.
As the Customer Advisor your main duties are:-
- Serve clients in our clients vibrant contact centre on different products (flights, hotels and trains) and questions on their bookings
- Solve the problems for clients via Call, Chat and Email
- Handle clients problems with empathy and patience in a goal-driven environment
- Work as part of a high-performing team, supporting and helping colleagues when required
- Attend regular team huddles
- Keep up-to-date with latest promotions and initiatives
- Read, understand and follow the Company Policies and Procedures
- Assist in ad hoc assigned projects
- Excellent customer service skills and experience
- Strong communication skills in English, both verbal and written;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and sound general computer skills
- Proficient typing abilities
- Sound troubleshooting and problem-solving skills with a strong desire to achieve positive outcomes
- Ability to listen and build rapport quickly
- Motivated yet conscientious and diligent approach to work
- Good attention to detail
Hours of Work
Hours of work - 7am - 11pm
Working Pattern - 5 days out of 7
Start date for these opportunities is the 29th July. Therefore, please forward your CV in the first instance.