Finance Business Partner (Real Estate)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our client Leading Global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum are currently looking for a Finance Business Partner (Real Estate) based at their prestigious facility in Kingston. This is a full-time temporary role for a period of 6 months to start ASAP, working a 36.25-hour week. This role is paying up to £46,000 (PAYE) pro rata or up to £300 per day (LTD) depending on experience.
Main Job Purpose:
ETS Real Estate is a core pillar for ETS Finance. The role is responsible for supporting WPS (Work Place Services) Real Estate team. Real Estate is a vibrant and significant part of the Workplace remit.
Day to Day
- Overview of Real Estate project Pipeline & transaction prioritisation.
- Assist the RE_FM (Real Estate Senior Finance Manager) on reporting on BC (Business Case) P&L savings / on costs. Decision Support on completion of real estate business cases.
- Assist the RE_FM on BC, define & shape BC templates and be a centre of expertise / guidance for RE accounting.
- Business Partnering with regional RE Leads for upcoming transactions and market trends.
- Presenting to senior stakeholders on strategic business cases.
- Updating RE Finance Handbook which will be used globally.
- Provide financial guidance on the treatments and value within the business, including lease accounting convention under IFRS and GAAP.
- Supporting on strategy papers on portfolio segmentation and governance
- Perform ad hoc sale and leaseback and RES monetisation analysis, including debt financing, capital allowances, and rental calculation.
- Analysis of cluster leasing trends.
- Post BC review of savings landing in country.
- Maintaining BC tracker to ensure that all active are tracked and updated for commentary.
Key Skills & Qualifications required:
- Fully Qualified Accountant
- Strong analytical skills, Excel modelling skills and attention to detail
- Experience in Decision Support - business cases, financial rigour, governance
- Ability to hold people accountability, high level of responsibility, have a bias for action and growth mind set.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with key stakeholders and strong communication and influencing skills